What is the best way to hook clients and visitors by using Social Media Design? And what elements do you have to use?
• Attention: Make sure that your visitors are attracted by your site at first glance. This can either be through through a great headline, pictures, videos, games or a good call to action.
• Engagement: Give your users something to do, like a Login, a Sign Up form, or comments. But remember: People want to explore your site before they give away their personal information. This brings me to my next point.
• Clearness: Let clients know what they can expect on your social media site.
• Sharing: If people like something, they will share it with their friends. Use this habit! Everything is funnier and better when you can share it with someone. So give them an easy way to do it.
• Guidance: Do you have something more to offer? Show them how to get to your other social media profiles with additional interesting content to explore.
• Dynamic: Change your content or picture constantly. Give people the newest, most popular and most valuable information!
As you can see, there’s a lot of scope to improve your business with social media. If you have any questions, just get in touch!
Picture: Sandblast Arts Charity